Monday, June 20, 2016

My Joy is Full!

Hello everyone!

First week with Elder Williams
I'm simply very happy and content. I can't say every day was perfect this week, but I just feel a great calm like I've never felt in my whole mission. Like Heavenly Father is letting me know that I'm doing a good job. I still have many things that I'm working on and I'll keep working on them til I get em, but I've finally felt that peace of mind that my efforts haven't been in vain. 

We had a lot of wonderful miracles this week, mostly having to do with member help and great people who are ready to be baptized. We were able to have 19 lessons with member present (the weekly goal is 20) which was a great achievement, and our investigator Lisa is basically ready to be baptized. Her testimony grows every time we visit them and she really wants to go to church again when her 40 days of bed rest are over (this week)!

French Frie 'Stache!
I can't say more than that my joy is full. The Lord has been my support and I almost can't believe that I've come this far. But then I remember how much He loves me and wants me to succeed. All my success is thanks to Him, and I will give the rest of my life to Him.

I love you all!

-Elder Jackson

Celebrating "1-month left" with ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment