Monday, June 6, 2016

Correction: The LEGENDS have Returned!

Hello again!

So talking with Elder Williams we found out that this will be our 7th change total in this zone for both of us! We've both had 3 areas in this zone and we'll finish up with a total of almost 10 months in Zona Nimajuy├║! We're Old Dogs that have been resurrected... :P

We had a great week even though it's always a bit rough re-opening an area. I already knew a good number of the members and a bit of the area, so we finished the week on a very good note. We both are very happy to be together and we have the determination to make this an amazing change! 

It's amazing how God takes away our fears when we turn to Him with faith. I think one of the main ways I've seen how the spirit works is in that particular way. Sometimes when I was younger I would get super nervous and uncomfortable thinking about some things. I'd even get scared. I remember always being able to pray and feeling an immediate surge of comfort. I recognized that it was the Holy Ghost. I was reminded of those experiences last week just before changes. I was very nervous and even scared of this change. I didn't know if I was going to be able to hold out to the end. I felt like Satan was going to attack me in every way possible to make me baggy. Then I knelt down and prayed for peace. After that I just remember waking up Tuesday morning and going to changes with a huge feeling like everything was going to be alright. And sure enough, I'm here and happier than ever! I love how the Holy Ghost brings things to our remembrance; I love the name Comforter because it's true. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Have a wonderful week!

-Elder Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment