Monday, May 30, 2016

The Legend will Return

Hello everyone!

So due to a terrible keyboard with almost all of the letters on it worn off and my depressing lack of keyboarding skills, this has been a really stressful email time, so forgive me if this is short...

I have changes! I'll be returning once again to Nimajuyu and the area Guajitos, but in the other half of the ward than before! I will be with another Elder Williams and we will be finishing our mission together. It will be an interesting 6 weeks!

I don't know what the Lord has in store for me at this point in my mission, but I know he has something great waiting for me in my new area with Elder Williams. I don't know in what form He will give it to me, whether it be a life lesson or someone there who needs me to share the gospel with them, I have no idea. All I know is that I will need the guidance of the spirit and a whole lot of faith. I'm am so grateful the Lord has called me despite my weaknesses to be a messenger of truth in Guatemala. I hope to be able to serve Him in some way this change. I have to lose myself in order to win what He has for me. This is His work, and I must do it His way.

I love you all!

-Elder Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment