Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Work Continues

Hello Everyone!

Selfies after Church!
Well, this week my comp and I just ummm... worked! Really there hasn't been much going on other than the regular contacting, inviting, occasionally teaching if they let us, and visiting the members. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the everyday work, but I feel like it doesn't leave anything for me to talk about with you guys. 

I guess the best part was on Sunday when the Stake President came to the ward and did a Sabbath Day beat down for 3 hours. I enjoyed it, but I think a lot of the members got their pride hurt. He did it lovingly, but he didn't mince words. Basically he made the point that if you don't keep the Sabbath Day holy every single week, you don't believe in Jesus Christ and you're not a Christian. And if you work on Sundays you're lacking faith, and you will never prosper. It was really straightforward, and it's all based from the scriptures, so yeah. I'm gonna keep the Sabbath Day holy.

Elder Jackson's District
We will have 2 baptisms this Saturday! Carlos and Josefa are an elderly couple that are close friends of Victor who I talked about last week, and basically their biggest desire is to be baptized, so they're awesome.

Love you all!

-Elder Jackson




Guatemala getting ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment