Monday, July 13, 2015

No More Opening Happiness :(

Hello everyone!

Great view from apartment!
I hope you got what I meant by the title before reading the following, because if you did you're a real Coca-Cola fan ;). But yep, we have a new rule that we can't drink Coca-Cola or any other caffeinated drink in the mission. It's probably for the best because I was falling in love with Coke here. It's way better in Latin America because they use real sugar instead of corn syrup. But either way, no more shall I be drinking Coke on the mission... I can't promise what'll happen afterwards though.

This week was a week of miracles. We saw miracles every day this week! We found a new family, the family Castellano. They are a golden family, and we put a baptismal date with them for August 24, but we'll probably baptize them before that date. They love having us over, and they are extremely interested in the message. We also are teaching Carla, a single mom with a huge desire to raise her son correctly. She also takes high interest in our lessons, and wants to know the truth. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated to help them receive the answer they are waiting for. That would be for Carla, and the Castellanos Family. Thank you!

I love you all so much, and hope you have a wonderful week!

Elder Jackson

Ps we have a great view from our apartment!


Dear Family,
Also so you know more about my comp, Elder Alvarado is from Honduras, he has 7 months in the mission, He's really good at futbol, and he's a great comp. We get along really well, and we have some fun moments together. Also some dumb moments, like when we shaved our legs this morning... yes we did that, you can get mad at me if you want, but as elders we just have to let our stupid out sometimes. I'm sure Brian understands ;) [I think I will ask for pictures....:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment