Tuesday, June 23, 2015

What a Change!

Hello everyone!

New Comps: Elders Bentley & Alvarado
Well, I have had a very eventful change here in Nimajuyu, and the change hasn't even ended yet :P. This Wednesday, President called to let us know that my comp Elder Estrella would be going home Thursday morning to arrange some apparent problems in his family, along with resolving some personal matters. I am still in the same zone, but I am now in the area of Guajitos 1 in a trio with Elder Bentley and Elder Alvarado. 

My old ward now has no missionaries until this change ends, so I have to act as a double agent and go over to Venezuela with a member to teach some of the investigators that have baptismal dates. We put 7 fechas in this last week, but now it's going to be hard to keep with them. 

So that's my crazy week, but we had some really spiritual moments too. Elder Estrella is a powerful missionary, and between us two, we were about to catch fire. He'll be able to return in 6 months after everything gets resolved. I've had 4 comps this change... craziness.

Love you all!

Elder Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment