Monday, June 8, 2015

Power Boost

Hello Friends and Family!

Elder Estrella has really given me new energy! He's always looking for something funny to say or do during the day, and it keeps us both happy and diligent. As a result our area has been bursting with success, and I don't mind at all being here for a fourth change! We found a new family: Marvin, Ingrid, and their two children Sharon and Angel, who are very positive and we are looking forward to our future appointments.

We are still struggling with bringing our investigators to church, in part for the closed community that our church is in, among other difficulties. But we have faith, and we are working hard. Honestly, this week I don't know what more to write. I have really felt the spirit, and our lessons have been very powerful, even though most people we teach still don't recognize the Holy Ghost very well. I guess we should focus on that.

Also it's now entering rainy season. It rains like you wouldn't believe it, though I hear that in Texas it's been flooding. Everyone always tells me to buy an umbrella or wear a rain jacket (because I don't use either one) but I always just tell them that the rain doesn't affect me. The majority of Latinos get sick from the rain, I don't understand that.

I love you all, and hope you have a wonderful week!

Elder Benjamin Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment