Tuesday, June 16, 2015

General Authority ... Kick!

Hello everyone!

On Thursday we had zone conference, and Elder Alonso from the Area Presidency hacked us all to pieces [chastised? got them excited? not sure on his interpretation]. It was pretty cool, but crazy at the same time. Definitely made me think about a ton of stuff. The coolest thing he talked about had to do with his privileges of working with apostles and serving as a special witness of Jesus Christ. Because of how sacred it was he asked us not to share his experiences. Recently this week I was reading in 3rd Nephi, which mentions a lot of things that the people, and Mormon also, were asked not to write or talk about. I was witness to one of those types of moments this week.

The work is still moving forward in the area, and Francisco my recent convert received the Aaronic priesthood yesterday. My comp and I, the other 2 priests, and the Young men's presidency all joined in to make it a big circle, kinda like I remember mine was. We have seen many blessings this week, and the Family Garcia is still progressing. They will be baptized this year, I know it.

Love you all, have an amazing week!


Elder Benjamin Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment