Thursday, May 14, 2015

Another Miracle Baptism

Buenos días a todos! (good morning to everyone)

Francisco's Baptism by Jonathon (Elders Cuello & Jackson)
Well, another miracle baptism, Francisco! And he happens to be another youth/young single adult. All my converts have been that age and all single. But this month we are going to find 2 families to baptize, so that will change. 

Also on Saturday I had the chance to go to an evangelical in-house meeting. It was basically like a fireside sort of thing, but they invited us, and it was a free chance to get like 20 contacts, so we went with Nefi, a youth from our ward. It was good, though when they gave us like 20 minutes to pray (which for them consisted of yelling and bawling, and falling on the floor, and singing) we got a little uncomfortable. But it was a good opportunity to get an inside look at and better understand another religion, so I enjoyed it.

La Zona Nimajuyu
The Lord is blessing us with finding these families that we need to find. We've been contacting and teaching more families than normal, and having spiritual experiences. This message blesses families. It gives us the hope of an eternal family. I had the chance recently to talk with someone who didn't believe in eternal families, and as a result, doesn't care about her family after this life. I feel extremely sad for her, and all the people who think the same way. They can live alone for all eternity if they want, but I know that I will be with my family forever if I stay faithful and hold strong to the iron rod. Families can be eternal. I testify in the name of Jesus Christ that that is true, because He said so.

I love you and I pray for you all!


Elder Jackson
Old Liahona magazine. Seeing the Prophet and Apostles when they were young!

No comments:

Post a Comment