Monday, April 6, 2015

Holy Week? (kinda)

Hello everyone!

This week was Semana Santa (many missionaries call it Hell week because everyone leaves or is with their family and don't have time to attend us) so it was an interesting week. Despite the challenges we continued working and had some success. Also this week everyone gets drunk like everyday. Pretty holy right?

Lunch between General Conference sessions
General conference was amazing! I loved that this year instead of President Monson giving the welcome talk he just let President Eyring come in on the topic of fast offerings. Basically every talk was based on the family, persevering, and temples. As a choir nerd I especially loved Elder Wilford Anderson on The Music of the Gospel. "If we can't hear the music of the gospel in our home, keep practicing!"

Mom, I know you want me to send longer letters, but sometimes I just don't have things to say. You know me ;)

Everyone have a wonderful week! I love you all!

Elder Benjamin Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment